Cucumber and Tomato Sandwiches.
You can have Cucumber and Tomato Sandwiches using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cucumber and Tomato Sandwiches
- You need of Mayo.
- Prepare of Mayo lemon pepper white pepper parsley salt (1/4 cup), ( 1/2 teaspoon), white (1/4 teaspoon), (pinch), (pinch).
Cucumber and Tomato Sandwiches instructions
- Spread the butter on the breads and put in the oven at 350 F for 5 mins till golden brown..
- Combine all mayo ingredients and reserve..
- Cut the cucumbers and tomatoes and reserve..
- Let the bread cool for 5 mins..
- Put some mayo on the bread then add the cucumber and the tomatoes on each bread..
- Serve and enjoy!.
Related posts of "Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Cucumber and Tomato Sandwiches"
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake. Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Broccoli and Asparagus Bake step by step. Toss together steamed broccoli and asparagus in the bottom of the casserole dish. (You can buy steam-in-the-bag for ease but I love to steam my vegetables in my instant pot). This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole is a simple...
Pan Seared Chicken Thighs. You can cook Pan Seared Chicken Thighs using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Pan Seared Chicken Thighs You need of Chicken Thighs. It's of Butter. It's of Seasoning Salt. You need of Pepper. It's of Garlic (chopped). Pan Seared Chicken Thighs instructions In...
Healthy Pizza Dough. You can have Healthy Pizza Dough using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Healthy Pizza Dough You need 1 cup of warm milk. It's 1/2 tsp of sugar. Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of active dry yeast. It's 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour. You need...
Eggless Chocolate Banana Pound Cake Recipe. eggless chocolate banana cake - learn with step by step photos how to make a easy, soft, moist and You can also check these Eggless cake recipes Eggless Vanilla cake Eggless Chocolate cake Eggless sponge cake Eggless banana bread Eggless banana muffins Eggless fruit cake. So this eggless banana...