Brownies (Keto). The brownies are perfectly sweet enough to serve on their own, but if you want keto brownies with frosting, I love this Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe. Easy Low Carb Brownies To come up with this recipe, I simply adapted my keto chocolate cake into brownies. When my husband and I transitioned to a low-carb diet, I immediately set out to create tasty keto alternatives for the beloved high-carb foods that got us in trouble in the first place.
A little sweetness is just what you need to keep you going. If you are following a close diet this new year try these healthy recipes to keep you going: Keto Pizza. These Extra Fudgy Keto Brownies are dense like fudge and moist like cake – the way brownies should be. You can cook Brownies (Keto) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brownies (Keto)
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Almond Flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder unsweetened.
- You need 3/4 cup of Erythritol.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tbs of Instant coffee.
- You need 1/2 cup of + 2 tbs butter.
- Prepare 2 oz of dark chocolate (I used 100% in this recipe).
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Just a tiny amount of coconut flour goes a long way in this recipe, ensuring your brownies don't taste like coconut and allowing the rich, chocolate flavor take center-stage. Your friends and family won't believe you when you tell them these are keto brownies, Keto brownies have a very low net carb count. These brownies are keto friendly as they are made without sugar, without grains, and without any non-keto approved ingredients. How to make fudgy keto brownies: The chocolate: I can't stress this enough but good quality chocolate is what makes or breaks brownies.
Brownies (Keto) instructions
- In a mixing bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa powder, Erythritol, baking powder and instant coffee..
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and dark chocolate..
- Mix the melted butter/dark chocolate, eggs and vanilla with the dry ingredients..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes..
- Let it sit for 30 minutes to an hour to firm up. It will look a bit battery when you remove them from the oven, but it will firm. Very moist and really good..
For this recipe, we will be using BOTH cocoa powder and chocolate chunks to get the perfect texture. I suggest getting the best kind of chocolate you can get your hands on. Se vez en cuando me gusto probar recetas diferentes que voy viendo por internet y las voy probando. Esta vez que probado una receta sencilla de brownie keto con cacao puro y me ha gustado bastante. Obviamente no está tan dulce como una receta de brownie normal, pero está realmente bueno y puede ser una buena receta cetogénica para preparar el fin de semana y romper un poco la rutina de.