Pork Gravy over Buttered Rice. This can be done all day in a slow cooker, or can be done quickly in a pressure cooker. While pork roast can be a simple and healthy meal, for special occasions I do sometimes like to add a little bit of gravy. Try my easy and flavorful pork gravy recipe that goes splendidly with my pork roast in the crockpot to add a savory and creaminess that is hard to resist.
Simply dice the tender, fresh pork, and then brown it in a little butter. Sprinkle flour over cooked meat, and slowly stir in broth until a rich gravy has formed. That's all there is to it! You can have Pork Gravy over Buttered Rice using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Gravy over Buttered Rice
- It’s 1 of Pork Loin.
- You need 2 packets of McCormick's Brand Turkey Gravy.
- Prepare 1 pkg of Knorr Brand Beef Stock.
- Prepare 2 Packages of Instant Jasmine Rice.
- Prepare 1 stick of Butter.
- Prepare 1-3 tbsp of Corn Starch.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Four ingredients, and your pork tips are done! Continue to stir the gravy and let it come back up to a slight boil. … Place the pork chops back in the skillet. … Cover the skillet with a lid. If your gravy isn't as thick as you like, this might help. Pull pork with two forks into bite-sized chunks, discarding any unwanted fat.
Pork Gravy over Buttered Rice instructions
- Place pork, beef stock, and water into crockpot or instant pot. In Crockpot, cook for 6 hours on low. For instant pot, cook for 20 minutes per pound on high pressure. When finished cooking in instant pot, quick release..
- Remove pork and shred finely. Transfer cooking liquid to pot on stove, or leave it in the instant pot and use sautee mode for heat..
- Add gravy mix packets and 2 cups of water. Allow cooking liquid to boil. If gravy is thin, use a small amount of corn starch to thicken..
- Fold shredded pork back into.
- Microwave rice as directed on package. Fold in butter..
- Serve gravy over warm rice..
Stir in french onion soup, dark brown sugar, and horseradish. Remove lid, stir, and ladle over mashed potatoes, rice or noodles. Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and arrange them on top of the rice. Butter is the base for these savory pork chops. Finish with a simple pan gravy to serve over potatoes, pasta or rice.