Striped Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake.
You can cook Striped Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 27 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Striped Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake
- It’s of for crust.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of Pepperidge Taho, white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, finey crushed.
- It’s of for raspberry swirl cheesecake.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of fresh or thawed frozen raspberries.
- Prepare 3 (8 oz) of packs cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 1 container (8 oz) of mascarpone cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 4 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of finely grated lemon zest.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of garnish.
- You need as needed of fresh raspberries,.
- Prepare as needed of whipped cream,.
Striped Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake step by step
- Make crust.
- Spray a 9 inch springform pan with bakers spray. Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Finely chop cookies in the food processor or blender..
- Measure out 2 1/2 cups and combine with the melted butter until well moistened.
- Press in bottom and up sides of prepared pan. Freeze while making filling.
- Place the raspberries in a food processor and puree.
- Strain through a finenmesh strainer, pressing hard to extract all juice into a small sauce pan. Discard seeds.
- Heat and cook until thickened and reduced to 2/3 cup, 3 to 5 minutes, stir and watch it it cooks quickly.
- Make raspberry swirl cheesecake filling.
- Beat the cream cheese and mascarpone in a large bowl until smooth.
- Add the sugar, vanilla, salt and lemon zest and beat until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating each egg in, stir in sour cream until blended.
- Remove 4 cups of cheesecake to a bowl and add raspberry puree, stir to blend.
- Starting with plain cheesecake batter pour 1 cup into center of crust, don't spread it out.
- Pour 1 cup of raspberry filling directly into center of the plain filling, again let it spread without touching it.
- Repeat this alternating batters until its all used up don't smooth batter out, it will do it as it bakes.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet and bake 60 to 70 minutes, it should be still jiggly in the center, and puffy and moist on the edges. Cool completely at room temperature before covering and chilling 8 hours or overnight.
- Unlock the sides of the springform pan.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and whipped cream when serving.