Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. This cheesy chicken noodle casserole recipe from Paula Deen is a popular comfort food and potluck dish. Ingredients include shredded chicken, egg noodles and cheddar cheese.
Carefully stir in the chicken, noodles and broccoli. We love this chicken casserole not only because it is easy to prepare, but the cheesy noodles pair so well with the chunks of chicken and smoky bacon. This dish is nice and creamy, but the panko topping ads a great, crunchy texture. You can cook Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole
- It’s 4 of skinless boneless thighs, or whatever you have, cubed small.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onion diced.
- You need 4 cloves of Garlic minced.
- Prepare of I can whole kernel corn drained.
- You need 1 of corn can full of Frozen peas.
- Prepare 16 oz of jar ragu double cheddar sauce + 3/4 ragu jar of half and half. You can use milk, broth, or water. Whatever you have.
- It’s 4-6 oz of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of wide egg noodles, uncooked.
- You need 1/2 lb of cooked bacon crumbled small.
- It’s of Panko bread crumbs.
- You need of Grated Parm.
- Prepare of Chopped green onions.
- Prepare of Salt pepper onion and garlic powders.
- You need of Southern poultry seasoning (see picture).
- It’s of Olive oil for browning chicken onions and garlic.
The sauce in this easy Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole is made with simple ingredients and comes together in minutes. How to Make Chicken Noodle Casserole Cook the chicken and broccoli while you boil the pasta. Season the chicken and sear in a skillet over medium-high heat with olive oil. Add the broccoli and cook further.
Cheesy Chicken Noodle Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Spray casserole with nonstick spray..
- In a skillet, brown seasoned onions, garlic and chicken with the seasonings. While that’s happening, in a big bowl, add corn, peas, dry noodles, jar of sauce and sour cream and toss to coat. I season this too..
- When the chicken, onions and garlic are browned, add the liquid to the ragu jar, cover it and shake then pour into the chicken to deglaze the skillet. Turn off heat, stir, and pour into your big bowl and combine..
- Pour the whole mix into your pan or dish and cover with foil. If you need any more liquid at this point splash it over the top but it’s not a soupy consistency. Bake for 30-40 then pull it out and uncover..
- Sprinkle the entire top with panko bread crumbs then sprinkle with parm. I season the top a little then add the bacon bits. I used bacon we had the other day already cooked. Turn the oven to 400..
- Bake uncovered for about 15 mins more for the bacon to crisp. Sprinkle green onion over when it comes out and enjoy. Doesn’t really need to sit..
Creamy, cheesy, and loaded with comforting flavors, this chicken noodle casserole is a great hearty meal your family will love! Shredded chicken, veggies, bacon, plenty of cheese, a rich creamy sauce, and a crunchy onion topping… hungry yet? We've found the best way to turn classic chicken noodle soup into a delicious and comforting casserole! It starts with two cans of cream of chicken soup, egg noodles and hearty chicken, and gets finished with a topping of herbed bread crumbs for an added crunch you'll love. This chicken noodle casserole takes all the best elements of chicken noodle soup and bakes it up into a bubbly casserole.