Microwave Cookie. Microwave the cookie in the mug. Check to see if the cookie is done. If it is, the cookie will look dry.
The cookie should continue being cooked and get firmer out of the microwave oven. In a bowl, mix together the butter, sugars, vanilla, and egg yolk. Add in the flour and salt. You can cook Microwave Cookie using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Microwave Cookie
- It’s 1 tablespoon of melted butter (salted).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of peanut butter.
- Prepare 20 of chocolate chips.
- You need 3 tablespoons of flour.
It doesn't have to be large, as the cookie doesn't rise like microwave cakes do, if at all. The ingredients for this microwave chocolate chip cookie are basically the same as a regular batch of cookie dough, with the exception of baking soda. The egg yolk does all the leavening (rising) that this single cookie needs in the microwave. The Best Quick Microwave Cookies Recipes on Yummly
Microwave Cookie step by step
- Take a microwave safe bowl mix in butter, sugar, vanilla,egg yolk, flour and baking powder till it makes a thick cookie dough.
- Fold in the 10 chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 1 min on high heat till it looks spongy.
- Top with peanut butter and remainder of the chocolate chips.
- And enjoy warm!.
Now, a microwave cookie is not going to have a crispy browned exterior like a baked cookie, so don't expect it to be exactly the same as your mom's famous recipe. But what it does have is ooey, gooey, melty chocolate chips. And this microwave cookie dough can be ready in a minute. Add in the sugar as well as the light brown sugar and stir to combine. Next, add the flour, baking powder and salt to the mug; stir to combine.