Espresso Martini Cupcakes.
You can cook Espresso Martini Cupcakes using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Espresso Martini Cupcakes
- It’s of For the cake:.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 175 g of self-raising flour.
- You need 175 g of soft butter/margarine.
- Prepare 175 g of caster sugar.
- You need 3 tablespoons of Kaluha.
- It’s 100 g of very soft butter.
- Prepare 15 g of cocoa powder.
- You need of About 4 tablespoons of vodka.
- It’s of small handful of coffee beans.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of dried coffee dissolved in 2 tablespoons boiling.
- Prepare of for the frosting:.
- It’s 400 g of full-fat cream cheese.
- It’s 300 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare of for the coffee beans:.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Kaluha.
Espresso Martini Cupcakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 180deg. Make the cakes by whisking the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy..
- Then add the eggs and whisk again. Mix the cocoa and flour together and add, whisk in..
- Finally add the Kaluah and coffee. Whisk until thoroughly mixed and divide into the cupcake cases..
- Bake for 15mins or until the cake springs back and a skewer comes out clean..
- Allow to cool on a cooling rack for 5mins before brushing vodka over the top of the cakes with a pastry brush. Brush all of them once then return to the beginning to brush them a second time. They don’t need to be saturated in vodka!.
- To make the frosting beat the cream cheese and butter together until well combined. Add the icing sugar and beat for a couple of minutes until very well combined. Add the Kaluah and beat until thoroughly mixed..
- To make the coffee beans, spread on a baking tray and place in a 150deg oven for 10mins..
- To assemble pipe or smooth the frosting onto the cakes and garnish with a couple of coffee beans..