Crisp Easy Cookies – Make Them with Your Kids.
You can cook Crisp Easy Cookies – Make Them with Your Kids using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crisp Easy Cookies – Make Them with Your Kids
- It’s 150 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 80 grams of Margarine.
- You need 50 grams of Sugar (I recommend powdered sugar ).
- You need 2 of Plastic bag.
Crisp Easy Cookies – Make Them with Your Kids step by step
- Put the margarine in a plastic bag and knead from the outside of the bag It's ready once it's nice and soft..
- In another plastic bag, combine the cake flour and sugar, twist the opening, then shake it up well..
- Add the second bag of shaken flour to the bag of margarine, then knead it again It's ready when it's no longer floury..
- Roll it out to a 5 mm thickness, then cut out cookies with your favorite cookie cutters Rolling the dough flat while still in the bag to minimize clean up ( ).
- You could also squeeze the dough with your hands..
- Bake for 25 minutes in an oven preheated to 170℃. They're done..
- If you substitute a portion of the flour with cocoa powder, you can make chocolate cookies..