Easy chocolate mug cake recipe. I wish that the recipe said to use an over sized mug, a small casserole dish, or big soup bowl because I followed the directions and mine spilled all over the inside of the microwave. This chocolate mug cake recipe has no eggs and can be made for one or two (if you like to share). It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever This chocolate mug cake recipe is one of your all's favorite desserts to make.
Quickly satisfy your chocolate craving with this easy, decadent single-serve chocolate cake The higher quality good cocoa powder definitely tastes better. How do you make a chocolate Nutella mug cake? That's what's so great about this recipe. You can cook Easy chocolate mug cake recipe using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate mug cake recipe
- It’s 4 tsp of Milk.
- It’s 3 tsp of sugar.
- You need of Vanilla essence (optional).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coco powder.
- It’s 3 tsp of All purpose flour.
These easy mug cake recipes are quick to make, easy to clean up, and absolutely decadent. Here, we've rounded up our favorite mug cake recipes for a wide range of dessert cravings. Some of these recipes even count as healthy desserts, like the flourless chocolate mug cake, which is paleo-friendly. Top with additional chocolate hazelnut spread and powdered sugar (optional).
Easy chocolate mug cake recipe step by step
- Assalm o walaikum here is the recipe of chocolate mug cake so ingredients are: all purpose flour, cocoa powder, sugar,milk,vanilla essence (optional) first of all u have to add all dry ingredients then add wet ingredients then mix it well then put it in oven and bake it for 2 to 3 mins here is the result easy chocolate mug cake.
- Allah hafiz try thz recipe at home and support me please and do subscribe huma in the kitchen and homemade is the best….. thank u.
We've curated a bunch of recipes & tips to make cooking easier for you during this time! This Chocolate Mug Cake is easy to make with just a few ingredients and made right in the microwave. Perfect for an easy chocolate dessert! Unsweetened cocoa powder: You can use either natural unsweetened cocoa powder or dutch-processed cocoa powder. This is possibly one of the most indulgent chocolate mug cakes you will ever try.