Lotus cheesecake. Lotus Biscoff lovers you're in for a treat! A creamy cheesecake with an airy, mousse-like texture that screams Lotus in every bite! Crushed Lotus biscuits in the crust, creamy Lotus in the filling, melted spread on top and a halo of Lotus crumbs to finish it off.
You will need one jar of smooth Lotus Biscoff cookie spread – most is used in the filling and the remainder to top the cheesecake. The Lotus Biscoff Base for the Cheesecake: The base is a classic cheesecake base, but instead of the normal biscuits or cookies, we will make it with the lotus biscuits themselves. You can crush the biscuits either in a food processor or in a zip bag with a rolling pin. You can cook Lotus cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lotus cheesecake
- You need 300 grams of lotus cookies.
- Prepare 6 table spoon of melted butter.
- It’s of For filling.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 400 grams of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of lotus spread.
- It’s 1 tbsp of gelatin.
- You need of Condensed milk or powder sugar.
- Prepare of For topping.
- Prepare 4 of _5 tbsp melted biscoff spread.
Melt the butter and add it to the biscuits. Remove cheesecake from tin and transfer on to a serving plate or cake stand. Carmelised biscuit base, vanilla flavoured cheesecake filling, topped with crushed Biscoff, caramel drizzle and a whole Lotus Biscoff. Creamy no bake Biscoff flavoured cheesecake on a Lotus biscuit base, decorated with whipped cream and Lotus biscuits.
Lotus cheesecake instructions
- Using food processer put lotus biscoff cookies fine crumbs stir melted butter combined take spring form pan put in bottom press it.
- Transfer to frige and let it cool 30 minutes.
- To make filling beat heavy cream it then beat cheese with lotus spread and sugar mix all combined and very smooth add gelatin.
- Pour filling over cooled cookies cover wrap and refrigerator for 5 to 6 hour.
- When fully set drizzle melted lotus spread and biscuits crumbs serve cold.
The caramelised and slightly spiced flavour of the lotus biscoff biscuits is just utterly dreamy – and its the perfect base for a cheesecake. Make the filling: In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, Biscoff spread, and vanilla extract, and whisk well until combined and completely smooth (or beat with an electric mixer until smooth). Using an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whisk heavy cream until soft peaks form. Using a spatula, gently fold half of the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture, then fold. Add whipped cream to a piping bag fitted with a large star tip and pipe swirls of cream along the edges.