Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies # wheat flour recipe #. Chewy oatmeal cookies packed with walnuts and chocolate chips are easy to make, and your family will love the combination of flavors. I modified Beatrice's Excellent Oatmeal cookies very slightly. I came up with something that my boyfriend went CRAZY over!
This clever twist on the classic drop cookie includes just enough semisweet chocolate chips to elevate this treat to next-level goodness. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are packed with oats, chocolate chips, and incredibly soft and chewy. These cookies are so easy to make Are you a fan of oatmeal raisin cookies or oatmeal chocolate chip cookies? You can cook Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies # wheat flour recipe # using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies # wheat flour recipe #
- It’s 1.5 cups of Self raising flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 cup of oatmeal.
- You need 100 g of butter or margarine (room temp).
- You need 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence (optional).
To be honest, I actually have a hard time choosing between the two. To make these vegan oatmeal chocolate chip cookies simply mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl and then directly add in the wet ingredients. Scoop the dough out onto a lined baking pan and flatten them into a cookie shape with the palm of your hand. Oatmeal and chocolate chips are great together.
Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies # wheat flour recipe # instructions
- Assemble all your requirements..
- Mix the flour with oatmeal and set aside..
- Then in a deep bowl, add in your sugar and margarine/butter and using a fork, mix well for two minutes. Then add in your egg & continue mixing. (I added vanilla essence because I can't stand the smell of eggs.).
- Add in your flour mixture to form dough and let it sit for 30 minutes at room temp..
- After 30 mins add your chocolate chips and mix well..
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the dough and place on your baking tray..
- Bake for 10 mins at 200deg then after the time lapse reduce temp to 180 and continue bake till they are golden brown. Remove and cool. Enjoy!!.
Add in some pecans and coconut and we're pretty excited. But it's the brown butter that take these cookies over the top! It is the best of an oatmeal cookie and chocolate chip cookie combined! Every bite is filled with something wonderful. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, chewy, and thick oatmeal cookie recipe that is a buttery and delicious and stays soft for days!