Okara Peanut Butter Vegan Brownies.
You can cook Okara Peanut Butter Vegan Brownies using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Okara Peanut Butter Vegan Brownies
- You need of Brown sugar.
- It’s of Cocoa powder.
- You need of Peanut butter (microwave to soften).
- Prepare of Soy milk.
- Prepare of Vanilla extract.
- You need of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Okara.
Okara Peanut Butter Vegan Brownies instructions
- Mix together the brown sugar, cocoa powder, and warmed peanut butter..
- Then whisk the soy milk and vanilla extract together until smooth..
- Combine the whole wheat flour, baking powder, and salt..
- Mix together all three mixtures from Steps 1 to 3. Add the okara (when using homemade okara, make sure to drain any water) and mix..
- Preheat oven to 170℃. Grease a 20 x 30 cm baking pan. Also grease the parchment paper you'll be lining the pan with..
- Pour in the dough and bake for 30 minutes. Take it out and let it cool. Brownies are easy to break when hot, so wait to slice until cooled down thoroughly..
- Pull out the parchment paper from the baking pan. Slice into twelfths..