Vegan whole-wheat Bread. You just don't get easier than this no-fail and no-knead recipe! Like for some it means eating plenty of meat but cutting out grains and processed foods. And of course that is not at all what it means in the vegan community!
More Sandwich loafs from the blog. The smell of Whole Wheat Bread filling the air as it bakes in your oven. Breaking off a piece of that crust while it's still hot, slathering it in the most delicious Easy Vegan Butter. You can cook Vegan whole-wheat Bread using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan whole-wheat Bread
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 300 ml of water.
- It’s 3 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry yeast.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey replacer.
Their flour and other products have been a pantry staple of ours for years, and we've always got at least a few Bob's Red Mill flour bags ready to go in case the urge to bake something tasty strikes. Find more Whole wheat recipes on Veganbaking.net. This recipe makes one loaf of. The Easiest Whole Grain Seeded Bread.
Vegan whole-wheat Bread step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients but the yeast..
- Mix the water with the honey and the yeast very well. Water must be at body temperature..
- Mix all together very well and set aside for 30-45 min. Must be protected from cold..
- Must be bigger now. So mix it again and put it in oven pan for another 30-45 min. Start preheating the oven..
- Put in the oven at 350°F for 20-25 min..
- Wait till it's cool and taste it!.
I've been loving it with smashed avocado and a little vegan parmesan cheese and hemp seeds, or with peanut butter and flax seed. Add ingredients to machine in order listed. I used the basic bread setting for this recipe. I used Whole Wheat Pastry flour for my recipe and loved the results. If you'd like to get even fancier , feel free to make a quick vegan icing sugar to drizzle over your bread, as I did for the photos.