Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad. It's a crowd pleaser for everyone, too! Perfect side dish for summer barbecues or any meal of the year. Even real potato salad lovers are going to enjoy this healthier swap.
Cauliflower Salad While cauliflower might not be your first choice when you think of a real potato salad, in the low carb world, cauliflower is the veggie most likely to replace. A really good "potato" salad is a must-have summertime dish! This creamy and zesty low-carb cauliflower no-potato salad will be your new go-to for sunny weather potlucks. You can have Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad
- You need of mashed cauliflower.
- You need of chopped onion.
- It’s of diced celery.
- It’s of large boiled eggs diced.
- You need of diced dill pickles.
- Prepare of sliced green olives.
- Prepare of real mayonnaise.
- Prepare of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of yellow mustard.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
- You need of garlic powder.
My non-keto family members really enjoyed it as well. We all agree that it's super delicious and couldn't care less about the missing potatoes. This Loaded Cauliflower Mock Potato Salad is perfect for low-carb, Keto, or low-glycemic diets and it's a perfect way to use leftover hard-boiled eggs. It's definitely a once-in-a-while treat for the original South Beach Diet if you're following the restrictions on saturated fat.
Keto Cauliflower “Mock Potato” Salad instructions
- Steam or boil 1 to 1 1/2 heads of fresh cauliflower. Cool down. Rice it with food processor. Place in microwaveable dish and cook on high in microwave 8-10 minutes until soft. Cool.
- In a large mixing bowl add diced eggs, onions, celery, pickles, and olives. Stir to mix thoroughly..
- Add cauliflower to vegetables and egg mixture. Add mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and all spices to the bowl. Stir until mixed thoroughly. Chill at least 2 hours prior to serving. Enjoy..
Add cut cauliflower, then sprinkle with salt. Cover and bring to full boil again. Mock potato salad made with all the same ingredients as a classic potato salad, except this version is perfect for keto and low carb followers. Roast the cauliflower to enhance the nutty flavor and serve along with your favorite main dish. Spread the cauliflower florets in a single layer across a rimmed baking sheet.