Keto crackers. Get groceries today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. What can I eat and what meals should I prepare? We've covered all this and more in our Beginner's Guide to the Keto Diet.
You can make the dough for these almond flour crackers in a food processor, or stir the dough by hand in a bowl. In a large bowl, whisk together flours, flaxmeal, rosemary, onion powder, and salt. Make homemade copycat keto Ritz crackers that are tasty and delish. You can have Keto crackers using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto crackers
- It’s 35 gm of butter.
- You need 100 gm of almond meal.
- You need 15 gm of ground pork crackling.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of xantham gum.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of paprika.
Mix up this simple and quick keto recipe with just a few simple keto friendly ingredients. You are going to love these butter Ritz crackers that are great for keto beginners and to add to any keto meal plan. But, crackers are one of the last things you'd expect in a keto dieters' pantry. However, today there are many brands Keto Crackers: A Great Low-Carb Snack.
Keto crackers step by step
- Preheat oven to 180 C°.
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Add almond meal, xantham gum, baking powder, paprika, garlic powder, salt and mix well.
- Add egg and knead. When mixed well, add ground pork crackling. Make sure dough comes off the sides of the mixing bowl. If needed, add a bit more ground pork crackling..
- Refrigerate the dough for 5-10 mins..
- Roll out the dough by putting it in between 2 baking paper sheets.
- Cut into squares. Do not separate the squares..
- Put the baking paper and dough into a baking tray and bake for 15 mins..
- Let the crackers cool for 10 mins. Separate the squares along the lines. Enjoy!.
When you transition to a ketogenic diet, you don't have to give up your favorite snacks. With a few smart swaps and substitutions, you can continue eating your treats without worrying about getting kicked out of ketosis. With the abundant choices of low-carb-cracker substitutes, you'll never be without. How to Cut Keto Cheese Crackers Easily. Next use a pizza cutter to cut the crackers into small squares as seen in the photos.