Keto Peanut Butter Bread. Step aside Almond flour bread, peanut butter has come to town. Some people don't like the taste of almond bread, some people find almonds too expensive and so on and so forth. This peanut butter bread is a worthy competitor to other keto diet-approved breads that typically use almond flour.
It has a soft fluffy bread texture delicious for breakfast toast with sugar free strawberry jam or on its own. If you don't have peanut butter on hand, then you can use other nut butter. Keto-friendly nut butters include macadamia, almond, and pecan butter. You can have Keto Peanut Butter Bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Peanut Butter Bread
- You need 1 cup of Peanut Flour.
- You need 8 of large egg yolks or 4 eggs.
- Prepare 12 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of vanilla.
- You need 8 TBSP of Kerrygold Butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2-4 TBSP of Brown Sugar Truvia depending on taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
You can also use seed butter. Keto Microwave Peanut Butter Bread. by Kirbie. This keto and low carb bread is super easy to make. Even though the bread is flourless, it has a texture just like regular bread.
Keto Peanut Butter Bread instructions
- Mix melted or softened cheese and butter..
- Add yolks/eggs, vanilla and sugar. *Depending on regular or sweet bread. Mix..
- Next add baking powder, salt and flour. Mix, it should make a thicker type batter..
- Using a greased loaf pan. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes. I personally spray melted butter on top and eat it warm. I have also eaten it with Strawberry cream cheese spread. (Almost pb&j😉) My kiddos like their "cake" with chocolate chips..
- * I have been asked if you could use PB2 or PBFit in place of the flour. I have never made mine this way but it works. Keep in mind though that those already have sugar added!!.
It works great for open face toasts or small sandwiches. Keto Peanut Butter Bread batter in the loaf pan before being baked. Grease up a bread pan and try to flatted out your mixture the best you can. Once it has cooled down, Slice. Enjoy with peanut butter, Melted Cheese, or make scrambled eggs on toast!