Low Carb Breakfast Balls.
You can have Low Carb Breakfast Balls using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Breakfast Balls
- Prepare of ground pork sausage.
- You need of ground beef.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of dried onion flakes.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
Low Carb Breakfast Balls step by step
- Mix all ingredients together with your hands or electric mixer..
- Form into 40 or 50 balls, about 1 to 1 1/2 inch each and place on a cookie sheet..
- Bake at 375 for about 25 minutes..
- Let cool before storing or freezing..
- For Scotch eggs, mold raw mixture around peeled hard-boiled eggs and bake at 350 for 30 minutes..