Best chocolate cake recipe. Chocolate is a woman's secret indulgence. It can make any stressful day better. I created this chocolate cake recipe many years ago and it has become a family favorite!
Add your favorite buttercream frosting to make it perfect! Keep reading to find out why coffee, buttermilk, and oil play important roles in this chocolate cake recipe. Better than any chocolate cake I have ever had!!! You can have Best chocolate cake recipe using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Best chocolate cake recipe
- Prepare 3 Cups of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 Cups of sugar.
- Prepare 11/2 Cups of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 Tbs of baking soda.
- Prepare 11/2 of Tsps baking powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 of large Eggs.
- You need 11/2 Cups of buttermilk.
- Prepare 11/2 of warm water.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Tsps vannila extract.
- It’s 1 Tsp of espresso powder(optional).
My guests' eyes were rolling back into their heads, this cake was THAT good. Instead of butter icing, try a chocolate glaze over the cake just before its. Indulge in these irrestible chocolate cake recipes. From classic chocolate fudge cake to gooey chocolate torte, find your new favourite.
Best chocolate cake recipe step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees..
- Mix all the dry ingredients I.e flour, sugar, cocoa powder, espresso powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a stand mixer,using a low speed.
- Add eggs, Buttermilk, oil and vanilla. Beat at medium speed for two minutes..
- Gently Add in the warm warm water and mix. Batter will be thin..
- Pour Batter into a greased and floured pan.
- Bake at 359 degrees for 35_40 minutes.
Chocolate cake recipe – Did you ever dream of baking the best chocolate cake? I did and my dream came true when I tried this recipe for the first time This best chocolate cake recipe is simple & easy to follow even by a beginner. It is a one bowl cake that just needs a whisk, no mixer needed except. This Moist Chocolate Cake is seriously the best chocolate cake you'll ever make. It is so moist and rich in chocolate flavor!