Chocolate Chips Cookies (best recipe so far). Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Chocolate Chips Cookies (best recipe so far) I tried to seek and try some of chocolate chips cookies recipes, and I am falling in love with This one! 😘😘😘 the texture and taste of these cookies are crunch at the outside, soft and chewy in the inside, very rich flavour and so chocolaty since I put tons of chocolate inside 😂😂😂. Chocolate Chips Cookies (best recipe so far) instructions : Sift all together all purpose flour, corn starch, baking soda and salt into one bowl.
Chocolate Chips Cookies (best recipe so far). This Vegetarian-Friendly Recipe Will Satisfy your Chocolate Craving. Pin To Your Board Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. You can cook Chocolate Chips Cookies (best recipe so far) using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chips Cookies (best recipe so far)
- Prepare 330 gr of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of corn starch.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 of instant coffee.
- Prepare 2 tbs of hot water.
- It’s 180 gr of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 200 gr of sugar (soft granules).
- You need 60 gr of palm sugar.
- Prepare 1 of whole egg.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 100 gr of 70% dark chocolate bar / milk chocolate.
- It’s 200 gr of milk or semi sweet chocolate chips (for filling).
- Prepare 50 gr of semi sweet chocolate chips (for topping).
Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. This is the best chocolate chip cookie recipe ever! If you've been searching for the best chocolate chip cookie recipes out there, you've come to the right place. From our can't-be-beat, All-Time Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe to our new favorite Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Recipe, we've got plenty of chocolate chip cookie recipes to choose from.
Chocolate Chips Cookies (best recipe so far) instructions
- Sift all together all purpose flour, corn starch, baking soda and salt into one bowl. Set aside..
- Melt your unsalted butter, and let it turn into brown colour and stir it well while browning. This could add rich caramel flavour to you cookies. Or you could just simply melt your butter without turn it into brown for simpler way..
- Into your melted butter, add sugar, palm sugar, vanilla essence, and instant coffee which already dissolved with 2 tbs hot water. Stir them until all well combine and sugar dissolve and looks like caramel. Add whole egg and egg yolk one at a time, stir them well..
- Add dry ingredient into the wet ingredient 1/3 at a time, stir them well using wooden spatula to make it easier. Add the chunks of 70% of dark chocolate and the chocolate chips. Stir them until all incorporate..
- Scoop the chocolate chips cookie dough and place them into container (I used around 4 cm ice cream scooper). Chill the cookie dough in the fridge for at least 3 hours, or you could keep the rest of the dough up to 3 months in the freezer. (I only rest the dough that I'm about to bake into a freezer around 10 to 15 minutes, just to make it a bit firm before I bake it.).
- Take some of your cookie dough out of your fridge, and thaw it for a while about 3 to 5 minutes just enough to make it easier to press..
- Arrange your cookie dough over the baking paper, give some space in between, and push the dough a bit with your fingers and add the rest of chocolate chips on top and push the chocolate chip half in to make it stick finely over the dough..
- Bake your cookie dough into a preheated oven at 180°C around 10 minutes or depends on your oven. (I used small electric oven, and my oven a bit hotter than the common one, so I only used 150°C and bake it around 10 minutes and sometime less than 10 minutes)..
- After 10 minutes, take out your cookies from the oven, and let it cool down on the tray around 5 minutes and move it on the cooling wire afterward to let it cool completely..
- Serve perfectly with milk or coffee 😘😘😘.
The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: Ingredients & Substitutions. The only ingredient I feel confident that can be changed up is the mix-ins. Chocolate chips, sprinkles, peanut butter chips, etc. DO NOT change anything else in this recipe. Original Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookies.