Italiano pizza quesadilla. Get Your Favorite Pizza, Wings, Pasta & More at Prices You Love. Meanwhile, spread butter over one side of each tortilla. Delicious extras to add to your pizza quesadillas: pepperoni, cooked Italian sausage, sliced chicken, chopped ham, olives, sautéed vegetables such as peppers, onions, and mushrooms; Make healthy pizza quesadillas by using wholegrain tortillas, reduced fat cheese, and plenty of fresh vegetables!
Assemble quesadillas by sprinkling cheese on top of the sauce on the bottom tortilla, topping it with pepperoni, and sprinkling another layer of cheese on top. I used a jar of pasta sauce, philadelphia, grated cheddar, onion, fresh tomato, red pepper, sweetcorn, ham and bacon for my lunch!! A crispy, cheese-stuffed quesadilla forms the base for a quick cast-iron-baked pizza. [Photographs: J. You can cook Italiano pizza quesadilla using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italiano pizza quesadilla
- Prepare 1 of soft flour tortilla burrito style.
- It’s 8 slices of pepperoni.
- It’s 8 of cut slices of italian sausage link (cooked &sliced).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2-4 TBS of spaghetti or pizza sauce.
- Prepare 1 TBS. of Grated parmesan cheese.
Video: Natalie Holt] This is what happens when a pizza and a quesadilla meet down in a van by the river for a little late-night action: cheesy, greasy, crisp-edged glory. Slice into quarters and serve with a little bowl of warm pizza sauce for dipping. This pizza quesadilla recipe is equal parts tasty and filling. A Controversial Quesadilla-Pizza Recipe Video Is Giving the Internet Indigestion.
Italiano pizza quesadilla step by step
- Spread the sauce onto the tortilla shell covering the whole thing.
- On one half of the tortilla place 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella.
- Add pepperoni slices on top of the cheese.
- Add italian sausage slices on top of pepperoni slices.
- Top slices with remaining mozzarella cheese and sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top of the mozzarella cheese.
- Fold the tortilla close then grill over med heat until cheese is melted then flip and grill the other side.
When pizza and quesadillas meet, it's magic. In a large oven-safe skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add one tortilla to skillet and spread about half of pizza sauce on top. Pizza and quesadillas are two meals that are widely enjoyed. Putting those two popular meals together makes for an even tastier treat.