Keto Friendly Green salad with Smoked Salmon. Get All Your Nutrition From Keto-Green™ -Without Being Kicked Out Of Ketosis! Highly Recommended If You're On Keto -Or Not Getting Enough Veggies In Your Daily Diet. Make this: Load up your bowl with fresh, green veggies, bell peppers, sprouts, a few olives, smoked salmon, and any of your other favorite keto-friendly salad ingredients.
Smoked salmon with green salad makes a perfect brunch recipe for Mother's Day, baby shower, or Easter dinner, or anytime you. That's where a keto-friendly salad made with keto superfoods like this is brilliant. Avocados will provide heart-healthy monounsaturated fats, and both salmon and avocados are high in potassium that will help you avoid keto-flu. You can cook Keto Friendly Green salad with Smoked Salmon using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Friendly Green salad with Smoked Salmon
- You need 1 of large romaine lettuce, chopped.
- It’s 1 of cucumber. Quartered Diced.
- You need 1 of avocados, halved. Pitted. Peeled and diced.
- It’s 4 tbs of extra virgin oil.
- You need 1 of lemon.
- You need 8 of smoked salmon slices.
If you have hard-boiled eggs in the fridge it takes less than five minutes and almost zero effort to throw together. Great recipe for Keto Friendly Green salad with Smoked Salmon. The most delicious salmon salad recipe with creamy avocado, crunchy cucumbers and spring greens topped with a poached egg and creamy dressing! This easy seafood salad is also low-carb and keto diet friendly!
Keto Friendly Green salad with Smoked Salmon instructions
- (You can sub with kale and/ arugula)arrange lettuce, cucumber and avocado in the bases of four serving bowl or jars..
- Drizzle with olive oil and little lemon juice, toss to combine.
- Dress salmon slices with lemon juice and season with black pepper.
Plus, it's super easy to make! We are constantly told to eat more greens and salads are the simplest way to do that. Keto Salmon Salad – a delicious loaded meal made with grilled or broiled salmon, cucumber, eggs, tomatoes, avocado, crispy bacon and a creamy and tangy vinaigrette. Salmon happens to be my favorite fish so I usually try have some at least once a week. Keto Salmon Recipes – Salads & Snacks Smoked Salmon and Cucumber Ham Wraps – Paleo Flourish.