Peanut Butter Cookies with 3 Ingredients. Browse Our Soft Baked Cookies Today. Nutrient-Dense, Whole Food Ingredients In Every Product. Want To Learn How To Bake Tasty Cookies?
To make the fork marks, first roll the peanut butter cookie dough into a ball and place on a greased cookie sheet.. They have a similar creamy and slightly crumbly texture. How Much Coconut Flour to Add. You can cook Peanut Butter Cookies with 3 Ingredients using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cookies with 3 Ingredients
- You need 125 gr. of Peanut butter.
- You need 2 of full table spoons honey.
- It’s 80 gr. of Oat flakes.
This is quite a big range, especially when working with coconut flour. While the main ingredients for the three ingredient peanut butter cookies are simply peanut butter, sugar, and an egg, feel free to change it up. Add a teaspoon of vanilla, an additional egg (for a gooier cookie – see note in recipe), a pinch of sea salt or a handful of chocolate chips. Beat egg with a whisk in a medium bowl.
Peanut Butter Cookies with 3 Ingredients step by step
- Melt in a small bowl in the microwave the honey with peanut butter..
- Let it set for some minutes and add the oat flakes until they become a smooth mix..
- With a spoon make small balls at the end press them with your palm and put them in a tray..
- Put them in a preheated oven at 140 degrees maximum for 7 minutes not more cause they will be burn like mine did! Take them out and allow them to cool. Enjoy!.
Mix peanut butter, sugar and egg together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Roll mixture into small balls and arrange on a baking tray; flatten each with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern. Combine the egg, sugar, and peanut butter in a bowl and mix until smooth. You can also change things up with crunchy peanut butter instead of creamy, or add in an extra ingredient or two that you might have on hand (like oats or chocolate chips). Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only.