Pumpkin Spice Cookies. Cookies for a Tasty, Healthier Alternative. Packed with Plant-Based Protein & Fiber. Choose from a Wide Selection of Complete Cookie Flavors.
Sprinkle the tops of the frosted cookies with pumpkin pie spice or ground nutmeg for an extra flavor boost and a special look. These pumpkin spice cookies are soft, chewy and perfect for fall. They're filled with flavor thanks to the pumpkin, vanilla extract, & fall spices. You can have Pumpkin Spice Cookies using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Spice Cookies
- You need of Cookies.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter (room temp).
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- You need 1 cup of libbys pure pumpkin.
- It’s of Icing.
- You need 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter (melted).
Then they're rolled in cinnamon sugar for a delicious coating that'll remind you of snickerdoodles. In another bowl, beat pumpkin, egg and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. These cookies are incredibly flavorful because they are made with pure pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and an extra coating of cinnamon-sugar. It can be made in advance.
Pumpkin Spice Cookies instructions
- preheat over to 350°.
- spray cooking sheet with nonstick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice & salt..
- In separate bowl, beat butter add both types of sugar then mix in vanilla, egg & pumpkin until smooth..
- Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients & combine until mixed..
- Spoon out onto prepared cookie sheet. Shape the dough into the desired shape (dough will not flatten so make sure you completely shape your cookies)..
- Bake for 12 minutes, until cookie feels slightly firm when gently pressing it. Let cool!.
- Whisk ingredients for icing together until smooth. drizzle over cooled cookies!.
These cookies are just as good on day two as they are on the first day, so you can make these cookies a day in advance if needed. Pumpkin Spice Cookies: In a mixer cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and pumpkin and mix well. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and spices together and fold into cookie batter. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugars until smooth.