Vickys Nutter Butter Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Nutter Butter Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vickys Nutter Butter Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s of oat flour.
- It’s of sugar.
- Prepare of Vickys Best Gluten-Free Egg Replacer + 3 tbsp milk.
- Prepare of (1 heaped cup) peanut butter or sunflower butter.
- Prepare of melted coconut oil.
- It’s of or as required light coconut milk.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare of peanut or sunbutter.
- You need of maple syrup.
- You need of melted coconut oil.
Vickys Nutter Butter Cookies, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the flour, sugar and egg replacer together in a bowl and put the rest of the cookie ingredients into a saucepan.
- Melt it together over a low heat, let cool to room temp then add to the dry mix.
- Split the dough into an even number of sausage shapes and place on the cookie sheet. I did 2 batches of 16.
- Flatten the sausages and tidy up the edges.
- Use a fork to make the peanut shell criss cross pattern on top.
- Pinch the middle of each cookie to make them peanut shell shaped.
- Bake for 14 – 16 minutes and let cool on the tray before transferring to a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, mix the filling ingredients together until smooth.
- Spread the underside of half of the cookies with the filling mixture and top with the remaining cookies.
- Serve immediately. Without filling they'll keep in an airtight container for up to 5 days.