No-bake granola bar(with gulukand). This SUPER EASY no bake granola bar recipe literally wiped out the majority of the odds and end in my pantry. I also tested them with maple syrup and agave nectar, and while they didn't hold together as well as the honey version, they still tasted good, and knocked out two additional items from my crowded pantry. These healthy granola bars are an easy no bake recipe that can be customized with your favorite add-ins.
After a morning of related bad news and awash with sadness, it gave me the impetus to close up my work files and do something else for a time. I made them-the bare bones version given a lack of potential mix-ins. Ate a few with a cup of Earl Grey. You can have No-bake granola bar(with gulukand) using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No-bake granola bar(with gulukand)
- You need 1 cup of Medjoo dates pitted.
- You need 1/4 cup of Honey.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Old fashioned rolled oats.
- You need 1/3 cup of Chopped almonds.
- It’s 1 cup of Mixed dried fruits.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Gulkand.
Thick and chewy No Bake Granola Bars that wont fall apart! This easy recipe is easily adaptable to include your favorite add-ins, like chocolate chips, nuts, dried fruit, coconut and peanut butter! I feel like a supermom when I have homemade snacks on hand for my kids. Quick and easy snacks are my favorite, and even better if they require no baking!
No-bake granola bar(with gulukand) step by step
- Line a 8"×8" baking pan with parchment paper,leaving some paper overhang on the sides for easy removal. Set aside for later use..
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat,add 1 1/2 cup rolled oats and chopped almonds to hot pan..
- Toss oats and almonds for about 7-8 minutes or until they turned light brown..
- In a electric blender/food processor add pitted dates and honey..
- Process dates and honey to form a paste..
- In a large mixing bowl add 1 cup of dried fruits(I used dried berries, strawberries, pineapple and cherries.You can use as per your Choice),2 tbsp gulkand,1/4 cup chocolate chips and dates honey paste..
- Add roasted oats – almonds mix to the bowl..
- With your hands mix everything until well combined..
- Transfer mixture to the prepared pan..
- Press mixture with bowl to form even layer..
- Place the pan in a fridge for 20-30 minutes or until firm..
- After 30 minutes remove the pan from the fridge and lift granola mixture out of pan using overhang paper on sides..
- With sharp knife cut into equal parts and serve healthy and delicious granola bar..
We clearly love our no bake snacks here, like this cashew cookie no bake bar, brownie larabars, and my favorite nut-free energy balls. It's time to go back to basics with the classic lunch box staple- The humble granola bar. No Bake Marshmallow Granola Bars Recipe with step wise pictures. Super delicious marshmallow granola bars which taste amazing and looks even more beautiful. This is so easy to make and taste amazing.