Creamy Bacon Mushroom Soup (Keto/Low Carb). Creamy Bacon Mushroom Soup (Keto/Low Carb) step by step. Add bacon, onion and mushroom to frying pan. Cook to until brown add to soup pot.
The popular Campbell's Soup brand also includes vegetable oil, modified food starch, and cane sugar. None of those ingredients are good for keto, low carb, paleo, or any kind of clean eating. The good news is that a keto friendly, low carb cream of chicken soup is super easy to make right at home! You can have Creamy Bacon Mushroom Soup (Keto/Low Carb) using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Bacon Mushroom Soup (Keto/Low Carb)
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 227 g of Mushrooms (small pkg).
- Prepare 3 slices of bacon.
- It’s 1/3 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 200 g of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of avocado oil.
- It’s 1 tbs of heavy cream.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian spice.
Melt butter in a large, heavy saucepan over medium heat. Try my Keto Bacon Cheeseburger soup if you are looking for something a little more heartier. My Keto Cream of Mushroom Soup is perfect as a hug in a bowl or to replace cream of mushroom soup in a recipe. Another hearty soup that is a family favorite is my Keto Chicken Pot Pie soup.
Creamy Bacon Mushroom Soup (Keto/Low Carb) step by step
- Add bacon, onion and mushroom to frying pan. Cook to until brown add to soup pot..
- In soup pot (concurrent with step 1), add broth, cream cheese, oil, pepper, Italian spice together..
- Simmer 15 mins add almond flour and heavy cream. Stir well..
I use my Low Carb cheddar biscuits to top the soup. Low Carb Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup – A ketogenic recipe with hearty chunks of protein and a silky broth. When you think of autumn flavors, what comes to mind? To me, mushrooms are the purest flavor of fall. Soup is the perfect stick-to-your-ribs meal, but many recipes are carb-laden with ingredients like potatoes, grains, and pasta.