Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole. Remove from dish; wrap tightly with foil. Place foil-wrapped casserole in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. When ready to thaw, unwrap frozen casserole and return to original baking dish.
It's creamy, meaty, cheesy, and basically everything you could ever want in a casserole dish. I like to make this when I have leftover ground beef from another recipe. A wonderful casserole with layers of beef, potato and cheese. You can have Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of mini potatoes (i used red and yellow).
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of yellow zucchini, sliced medium-thick.
- It’s 1 of green zucchini, sliced medium-thick.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, diced.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of thyme.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed gold fish crackers.
Flavorful ground beef with sliced potatoes in a creamy and cheesy sauce! The family is sure to love this layered casserole! Cheesy Beef And Potatoes Comfort Now here's a real comfort meal if I ever saw one! This Beefy Cheesy Crock Pot Potato Casserole is a great casserole for the whole family.
Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F..
- Cut your mini potatoes in half, sprinkle with olive oil and season with lemon pepper seasoning. Place them in an oven proof dish (large enough to then hold the rest of the ingredients later) bake in oven for about 25 min until they are ALMOST done. (Fork tender but still a little hard) then set aside until the rest of the ingredients are ready.
- While those potatoes are baking, in a pan brown off your ground beef, drain. Then add your onions and garlic and cook until onions are translucent..
- Add the can of cheddar cheese soup, your sour cream and the milk. Stir until everything is combined..
- Add the rest of your seasonings, stir and remove from heat..
- Add your sliced zucchini to the mixture and stir. Then pour all this mixture over the potatoes.
- Mix everything gently being careful not to mush your potatoes.
- Top with shredded cheese and top that with the 1/2 cup crushed gold fish crackers..
- Place back in oven until everything is cooked through and melted (about another 25-30min).
- Note: if you like your zucchini less firm and more cooked, add this to your beef mixture sooner and let it bubble on the stove top for about 10min.
Get your meat and potatoes all in one pot! Note: We use referral links for the products we love. How to Make Beefy Cheesy Potato Casserole in a Slow Cooker Aunt Lou here. Mom's Famous Cheesy Potato Casserole is an absolute staple when it comes to Holiday cooking. This is the perfect side dish for any meal.