Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, celery salt, and marjoram; bring to a simmer. Peel onions and garlic, chop finely.
The Best Beef Stew With Red Kidney Beans Recipes on Yummly Red Kidney Bean And Pumpkin Stew, Red Kidney Bean Tikki – Red Kidney Bean Cutlet, Red Kidney Bean Veggie Burgers. Add beef, a few pieces at a time, and shake to coat. You can have Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew
- You need 2 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 15 ounces of red beans.
- You need 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pint of beef broth.
- Prepare 5 leaves of bay leaf.
- It’s 1 cup of sliced celery leaves included.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of ground paprika.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of tomato paste concentrated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of heat roasted pepper +1/4 cup juices.
- Prepare To taste of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare To taste of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tablespoons of capers + 1 tablespoon juices.
- Prepare 2 cups of canned straw mushrooms drained.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
Remove with a slotted spoon; set aside. In the same pan, saute onions in the remaining oil until crisp-tender. Add the water, tomato paste, sage and thyme. Bring to a boil; reduce heat.
Red Bean and Ground Beef Stew step by step
- Slice the celery, onion, and mushrooms..
- Start browning your beef. Add the spices. Slice the heat roasted peppers. Add juices of peppers and capers, to ground beef..
- Add all the vegetables to the beef except beans..
- Take the beans and drain. Add to the vegetables. Simmer 15 minutes and add the tomatoes..
- Add the broth, mustard, and syrup. Simmer 20 minutes. Add the butter and walk away 30 minutes. Allow to reduce. Stir well..
- Stir in the tomato paste and allow to reduce 20 minutes. Serve add cheese and cayenne pepper if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Heat oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Ground beef stew is a satisfying, no-frills dish, but it is open to all kinds of variations. Or make it more substantial and colorful with a handful of fresh or frozen cut green beans along with the carrots. This classic red chili has chunks of stew meat and ground beef along with tomatoes, red beans, and spices. Fire-roasted tomatoes add a note of smokiness to the mix.