Apple pumpkin spice cake. Pumpkin Apple Spice Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze is just oozing with the flavors of Fall and comes together quickly with the help of a box of Spice Cake Mix! Two of my absolute favorite flavors of fall are without a doubt, pumpkin and apple, yet it's not very often that I see these two flavors combined. This Pumpkin Apple Spice Cake Recipe is a fall favorite, combining all the delicious flavors of autumn into one delicious treat.
It's an amazing cake: flavorful, moist, light and fluffy, not dense at all! It has a delicious texture of a carrot cake, and it's everything you will want in a holiday cake! In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger. You can have Apple pumpkin spice cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple pumpkin spice cake
- You need of Cake batter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 2 of chopped apples.
- It’s 1 large of ripe banana.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk (preferably whole but any will do).
- You need 1 box of spice cake mix.
- Prepare of Frosting.
- You need 1 of your favorite homemade or store bought cream cheese frosting.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
While the oven is preheating, mix together the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs and spices in a large bowl until completely smooth. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, sugars, vanilla and pie spice until smooth. Spread frosting between layers and over top and sides of cake. Gently press walnuts into frosting on top of cake.
Apple pumpkin spice cake step by step
- Set oven to 350° F.
- Mix all cake batter ingredients until just combined. Do not over mix. If it's too dry add more milk/too wet add a bit of flour and sprinkle of sugar until desired consistency..
- I baked in 2 round cake pans for about 30 minutes. Or until you put toothpick in and it comes out clean from center of cake..
- Let cool until the cake comes to room temperature before frosting with the cream cheese and cinnamon frosting mixture. I like to layer the two cakes and use the frosting as "glue" in the middle..
Add pumpkin and mix, scraping down the sides of the bowl. Add the orange peel if you like, it's optional. When cooled, I topped with cream cheese frosting from this site. The spice, pumpkin, and apple flavors blended very well, but all were distinct and obvious. Apple Pumpkin Cinnamon Vanilla Bundt Cake – the best and the easiest Autumn bundt cake you'll ever make.