Cajun spicy boiled peanuts. Find Deals on Peanuts Boiled in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Add New Orleans-Style Flavor With Our Cajun Seasoning Blend. Add the peanuts, salt, cajun seasoning, crushed red pepper, liquid smoke, and garlic powder.
Pour in water to cover the peanuts and stir to combine. Stir occasionally, and add water as needed to keep peanuts covered. Spicy Cajun Boiled Peanuts These Spicy Cajun Boiled Peanuts are salty, spicy, nutty and oh so addictive. You can cook Cajun spicy boiled peanuts using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun spicy boiled peanuts
- You need 1 packages of raw jumbo peanuts.
- You need 2 tbsp of hot cajun seasoning.
- It’s 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 each of habanero pepper, sliced..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red chili pepper flakes.
- Prepare 1/3 packages of hot peppers, chopped..
- Prepare 1 each of zattairans shrimp and crab boil, 3 Oz..
These peanuts will have you speaking with a southern drawl in no time. And you'll be begging for more! The peanuts are slow cooked until they get soft. Add lots of seasonings, salt, and spices to the water and the peanuts will eventually soak up all that flavor.
Cajun spicy boiled peanuts step by step
- Rinse and drain peanuts several times to get dirt or shell pieces off..
- Soak peanuts in lukewarm water for 30-45 minutes..
- Place peanuts in large stock pot, fill with water..
- Add all spices and water to cover. Peanuts will float to tip, stir..
- Bring to boil, stir frequently. Continue for 45-60 minutes..
- Transfer to crockpot. Simmer on low for 7+ hours..
- When softness of peanut has been achieved, turn off. Let peanuts soak for more flavor. Serve in cup, don't forget your extra cup for peanuts. Refrigerate leftovers for 2-3 days. You can freeze leftovers..
For spicy boiled peanuts I like to add sliced jalapenos, Cajun seasoning (Tony Chachere's is my favorite), and lots of red pepper flakes. Tabasco sauce is also a good choice. Into a slow cooker, add raw peanuts, Cajun spice, and salt. Add enough water to cover the peanuts. Spicy Cajun Boiled Peanuts — are salty, spicy, nutty and oh so addictive.