Keto Bolognese Sauce II. Add the calories and carbs from the pasta alternative that you decide to use. All of my low-carb readers are extremely competent about carb calculation and macros. This Keto zucchini pasta recipe is a low carb take on a classic spaghetti Bolognese.
Traditional wheat-based pasta is a no-go on a Keto diet. Here is how you cook that. Ingredients of Keto Bolognese Sauce II. You can cook Keto Bolognese Sauce II using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Bolognese Sauce II
- Prepare 250 g of canned mixed veggies,(corn,capsicum,olives).
- It’s 200 g of ground meet of your choice.
- It’s 250 ml of italian gnocchi sauce with tomatoe n pancetta.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 of onions.
- You need 3 tsp of salt.
Super saucy bolognese made with a beef and pork mix with bonus fat from butter and cream makes an extra rich and keto friendly low carb meal. I also had some of those canned tomatoes. It was like the ingredients aligned and I knew I had to create the. Best Keto Italian Ragú aka Bolognese Sauce: the classic way.
Keto Bolognese Sauce II step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onions, cut into small cubes. Fry it til onions are translucent, stir often, add little salt.
- Add the canned veggies, i used Bonduelle, my favourite brand, which has sweet corn, capsicum, green and black olives..
- Add the ground meet and some salt, stir well..
- Lastly i added the italian tomatoe sauce for gnocchi which has smoked pancetta in it and all the italian spices like oregano and basil. Its a really good sauce. I cooked it for some more time till tomatoe got incorporated into the meat..
Just like mama used to make. This recipe was passed on to me by my mum and is the tastiest ever, ragú or bolognese sauce you'll ever eat. My keto Instant Pot bolognese is sure to became a regular family favorite. Bolognese is traditionally a sauce of ground beef, tomato, onion, and herbs, typically served with pasta. We're doing this keto-friendly, so serve this rich, slow cooked meat sauce over znoodles for a hearty, comforting meal.