Keto Chicken Alfredo. Keto Chicken Alfredo is the most comforting comfort food ever! There is nothing better than digging into a plate of steaming hot broccoli, juicy chicken, cheesy goodness and creamy sauce with the perfect amount of garlic. This is a fantastic meal idea for busy nights because you can throw it together in minutes.
Juicy Baked Chicken – Keto Alfredo sauce is amazing drizzled on top. Cajun Salmon Alfredo – We often think of chicken going with homemade Alfredo sauce, but it's also amazing with fish. Spaghetti Squash Alfredo – This is just like your favorite chicken Alfredo pasta, without the carbs. You can have Keto Chicken Alfredo using 15 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Chicken Alfredo
- It’s 3.5 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs (trimmed).
- You need 5 bags of Pasta Zero spaghetti (shirataki noodles).
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded Sharp Cheddar.
- Prepare 8 oz of stick Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of block Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- It’s 7 slices of Thick Cut Bacon.
- You need 2 cups of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 cup of Shredded Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of Optional:.
- You need of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Onion Powder.
- It’s of Italian Seasoning.
- You need of Black Pepper.
Rich with cheese and cream, this makes a great weekday meal for all the family and is easy to prepare. Perfect with a simple green salad, some steamed broccoli, or even on its own! Melt butter in a medium saucepan. Add heavy cream and cream cheese.
Keto Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Set cream cheese out to soften.
- Trim chicken thighs and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl add 2 cups of mayo, 1 cup Grated Parmesan and optional seasonings. Mix ingredients..
- Add chicken to bowl and evenly coat in mixture. Add chicken to lightly greased baking sheet and top with any remaining mayo mixture..
- Bake in oven for 45-60min or until internal temperature reached 165° then let cool..
- While chicken is cooking add large stock pot to oven and fill 2/3 up with water and start to boil (this is for the noodles).
- While chicken is cooking and and water is heating, fry bacon in saute pan. Reserve bacon fats for later use. After bacon is done, set aside to cool.
- Put medium sized sauce pot on stove, add stick of butter and melt over low heat. Once melted add heavy cream and and bacon fats then slowly start warming up to low-medium heat.
- Add noodles to strainer and rinse off then add to boiling water. Stirring occasionally.
- Once cream sauce has warmed add softened cream cheese and begin to melt. Stirring constantly.
- When cream cheese is melted you can add optional seasonings and increase heat of sauce to medium. Stirring regularly..
- When sauce begins to bubble remove from heat and slowly stir in cheddar and shredded parmesan. Continue stirring until melted. Then add one cup of water to thin sauce, cumble bacon and add to sauce, add to low heat and stir..
- Remove noodles from water and rinse in strainer then return to pot (not on burner) and pour half of sauce over it and stir. (These noodles technically don't need to be cooked but I do because it seems to help their taste).
- You can either portion the pasta for meal prep or add to serving dish.
- Chop chicken and scoop it onto pasta. Pour remaining sauce atop pasta..
To make Lina's keto-friendly alfredo sauce: Melt butter and cream cheese in a medium saucepan or skillet on the stove using medium heat. Keto Creamy Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo Recipe. When you think of pasta or Fettuccini Alfredo on the Keto diet, you are probably thinking of those spiral-cut zucchini noodles, which are good from time to time. But you may be craving that al dente bite of some nice noodles and those wet zucchini noodles just. Low carb Alfredo sauce is perfect to drizzle over steamed broccoli and seasoned chicken.