Pumpkin Pie ‘Cheesecake’ Slice. Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cheesecake Recipes From Kraft®. Once soft enough, place into food processor and process into a smooth purée. Set aside in a bowl to cool.
In a small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. The Pumpkin Cheesecake locks in all that autumnal flavor you need, plus the creamy texture of your typical cheesecake. It's all topped off with a generous spoonful of whipped cream for extra decadency. You can have Pumpkin Pie ‘Cheesecake’ Slice using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie ‘Cheesecake’ Slice
- It’s of Base:.
- It’s 1 cup of medjool dates.
- You need 1 cup of almonds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tsp of coconut oil.
- It’s of Pumpkin ‘Cheesecake' Layer:.
- Prepare 2 cups of cashews – soaked overnight.
- It’s 1 cup of pureed pumpkin (step 2).
- It’s 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground allspice.
- It’s 1/4 of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
The Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake is in a league of its own with a pecan pie base finished with cream cheesy pumpkin and whipped cream. This fall-inspired pumpkin pie cheesecake dip has the pumpkin and spice flavors you're craving. With its creamy pumpkin and spice flavors, it's sure to please any holiday event crowd. As simple as it is to make it will soon become a go-to favorite recipe.
Pumpkin Pie ‘Cheesecake’ Slice step by step
- For Base: pulse dates, almonds, coconut oil, vanilla, and cinnamon in the food processor into a crumble. Press this mixture into a lined slice tin, pressing down until smooth. Place in the freezer while you create the middle layer..
- To Make Pumpkin Puree: take 1/4 of a small pumpkin, chop into even cubes and steam until soft. Once soft enough, place into food processor and process into a smooth puree. Set aside in a bowl to cool..
- To Make ‘Cheesecake’ Layer: place cashews, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, allspice, cloves and coconut oil in the food processor. Process until smooth..
- Divide layer in half. Leaving one-half in the food processor and pour the other half of the layer over the base, smooth this and return to the freezer to set for about half an hour..
- With the half of the mixture still in the food processor, add in the pumpkin puree and process until mixture is nice and smooth..
- Pour pumpkin layer on top of the other layer and smooth evenly. Return to the freezer to set..
- To serve, remove from freezer about 1 hour before serving and slice while still frozen..
How to make Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars: These pumpkin cheesecake bars may look very impressive, but they are surprisingly easy to whip together. This classic pumpkin pie cheesecake is silky smooth, richly spiced, and bursting with real pumpkin flavor in every dreamy bite. Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake is a fun pumpkin dessert that everyone will love. Find out how to make this easy no bake pumpkin cheesecake recipe! Pumpkin Pie is a classic holiday dessert , and I'm always trying to take that flavor and create something new and fun to share with family, friends, and holiday guests.