Pressure Cooker Swedish Meatballs with Noodles. Our family LOVES Swedish Meatballs and I typically make them in my Crock Pot, but I decided it was time to convert that recipe to my favorite pressure cooker so I could make them quickly when I didn't plan ahead!. My mom passed this original recipe down to me and it's become one of our favorite meals. Layer egg noodles over the meatballs and gently spread out and push down until mostly covered with water.
It's officially fall and I'm craving all the comfort food! Hearty casseroles, carbs and creamy sauces are all back on the table and no one around here is upset. Perform a quick release to release the cookers internal pressure, remove lid, stir in sour cream, salt and pepper to taste These Instant Pot Swedish Meatballs and Noodles are an easy one pot meal made in the pressure cooker! You can have Pressure Cooker Swedish Meatballs with Noodles using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pressure Cooker Swedish Meatballs with Noodles
- It’s 1 Can of Cream of Mushroom.
- You need 1 Can of Cream of Chicken.
- It’s 1 3/4 C of water.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Worcestershire Sauce.
- It’s 14.5 oz. of Beef Broth.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Better than Beef Bouillon.
- It’s 1 packet of Pork Roast Gravy Mix.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 32 oz of Frozen Italian Meatballs.
- It’s 3 cups of egg noodles.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sour cream.
There are many delicious recipes you can make with ground beef. The flavor of these pressure cooker Swedish meatballs is really good, and the rich sauce complements the meatballs very well. Served over noodles or mashed potatoes, these Swedish Meatballs are amazing! Easy peasy Swedish meatballs made in your pressure cooker!
Pressure Cooker Swedish Meatballs with Noodles instructions
- Place inner pot in pressure cooker. Whisk together everything but the noodles, meatballs, and sourcream.
- Put meatballs in.
- Layer egg noodles over the meatballs and gently spread out and push down until mostly covered with water. Add a little more water if needed. Don't mix!.
- Make sure inner seal is in the lid. Lock the pressure cooker lid and change vent to sealed..
- Cook on manual high pressure for 8 minutes. It took my 8 quart instant pot around 13 minutes to come to pressure..
- Once timer goes off, carefully do a quick release..
- Remove the lid and mix everything up. Stir in the sour cream..
- Serve immediately and enjoy!.
The meatballs are so tender and the gravy is so rich and creamy! I just love love love a good Swedish meatball. Well, come to think of it, I like the bad ones too. I mean, hello, they're meatballs smothered in a creamy meatball gravy. Place your chosen 'dry' noodles into your pressure , do not fill over half way with the noodles as they will expand.