Caprese Chicken (Italian/Keto). Season the chicken breasts with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Transfer cooked chicken to a plate and top each piece with a slice of mozzarella. Prep: Pound, trim and Dan chicken dry with a paper towel.
Place the chicken in the pan and let it brown, then flip and let. This is a great Keto Recipe book to grab now! Take your Keto cooking up a notch with these KETO Kitchen Tools and Gadgets. You can have Caprese Chicken (Italian/Keto) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caprese Chicken (Italian/Keto)
- Prepare of Base.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 of Brick Fresh Mozzarella.
- Prepare 4 of Medium Tomatoes.
- You need of Flavor.
- Prepare to taste of Basil.
- It’s to taste of Olive Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- You need to taste of Garlic.
- Prepare to taste of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Balsamic Reduction.
This caprese stuffed balsamic chicken recipe is gluten free and extremely low carb. The Caprese Salad is a great choice for when you are dining at an Italian restaurant. Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. Track exercise, weight, ketones, blood glucose, and body measurements.
Caprese Chicken (Italian/Keto) instructions
- Prep: Pound, trim and Dan chicken dry with a paper towel..
- Prep: Slice mozzarella into thick slices, chop basil, shred parmesan and mince garlic..
- Cook: Heat Pan to Medium-High and season chicken with olive oil, salt, pepper & garlic. Place the chicken in the pan and let it brown, then flip and let the other side brown. Continue cooking till fully cooked through and then remove. (Let it sit aside, uncut).
- Cook: Add a little bit more olive oil and reduce heat to medium. Place the tomatoes onto the pan, seasoning with salt, pepper and basil. Cook on both sides to build flavor, but avoid letting the tomatoes becoming too soft. Remove from pan and set aside..
- Cook: Slice up the chicken into strips. Place the mozzarella in the pan and allow one side to fry till it's just starting to melt on the one side. Then flip it and place the chicken on top of it. Cover with parmesan cheese and allow the mozzarella to melt a bit more..
- Plate: Plate the tomatoes, then mozzarella/chicken. Top with parmesan and balsamic reduction. Serve immediately..
Access keto meal plans and articles. This Avocado Caprese Chicken is a great keto and low-carb grilling recipe! Serve it up with an Italian salad or Keto Focaccia for one delicious meal!. This Avocado Caprese Chicken is one of the ultimate combinations of flavors out there. The way the balsamic vinegar in the marinade pairs with the juicy cherry tomatoes, the fatty avocados, and the creamy mozzarella is absolutely incredible.