Cucumber Melon Martini.
You can have Cucumber Melon Martini using 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cucumber Melon Martini
- Prepare 1 1/2 oz of sprite zero.
- You need 1 1/2 oz of cucumber vodka(I used Skinnygirl to cut back on calories).
- Prepare 1 oz of Any melon type juice(I used Minute Maid watermelon).
- Prepare 1/2 oz of Midori.
- It’s 1 of ice cubes(4-5).
- It’s 1 of cucumber slices for garnish.
Cucumber Melon Martini step by step
- Mix all in a cocktail shaker with ice and pour into martini glass. Garnish with cucumber slice. Enjoy!!.
Related posts of "Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Cucumber Melon Martini"
Low Calorie Asian Soup. You can cook Low Calorie Asian Soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it. Ingredients of Low Calorie Asian Soup It's 1 teaspoon of sesame oil. It's 6 of large cremini mushrooms, sliced. You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced. It's 1 tablespoon of sriracha. Prepare...
Brownies (Keto). Get Keto Brownie today with Drive Up, Pick Up or Same Day Delivery. The brownies are perfectly sweet enough to serve on their own, but if you want keto brownies with frosting, I love this Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe. Easy Low Carb Brownies To come up with this recipe, I simply adapted...
Keto pancakes. Love light, fluffy pancakes but hate all the carbs? Meet my keto pancakes recipe, your new best friend. These almond flour pancakes take breakfast. These pancakes are THE BEST - they're fluffy, they're easy to make This low carb pancake recipe doesn't taste low carb one bit, and they make the perfect keto...
Sweet and Sour Chicken Low Calorie. A VERY Low Cost Sweet & Sour Chicken using cheap ingredients to make it as easy as possible. Added Pineapple and Sweet & Sour Sauce. Healthy Low Fat & Low Calorie Sweet and Sour Chicken This is my healthy alternative to the traditional chinese takeaway, it tastes great and...