Ground Beef Supreme Casserole. Welcome The Aroma Of Sizzling Ground Beef with Guided Recipes by Kraft®. This is such a yummy comfort food casserole that my family back in NJ makes(and I do too).. Brown meat and onion with garlic until tender in skillet on top of stove.
I am listing the recipe as originally written, however we double the sour cream and soup mixture since we like it saucier, that's up to you. Also I've been known to add fresh sliced. Easy recipes for ground beef casserole. You can have Ground Beef Supreme Casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Supreme Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, minced.
- It’s 8 oz of egg noodles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 c of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 can of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 c of shredded cheddar.
- You need of Crushed potato chips.
See how to make this hearty dinner winner with rice, noodles, potatoes, or Mexican-style. Brown meat in large skillet or Dutch oven. Add tomatoes and tomato sauce, mushrooms, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Ground Beef Supreme Casserole instructions
- Brown the beef and onion and drain excess oil..
- Meanwhile, cook noodles and drain..
- Mix together the sour cream, soup(no water added), and salt and pepper to your taste..
- In a 9x 13 greased baking dish, alternate layers of noodles, beef mixture, soup mixture, and cheese..
- Top with the crushed potato chips and bake at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes till bubbly and melty..
A flavorful cornmeal-based crust is topped with hearty ground beef, tomato paste, and sharp Cheddar cheese in this easy Italian casserole. Polenta is cornmeal that is deployed in cooking Italian dishes, and we can vouch for its delicious effect on this casserole. Brown ground beef with onion and celery in skillet. Get full Ground Beef Supreme Casserole Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. This ground beef recipe results in a luscious and creamy noodle casserole.