Keto friendly pinwheel. Well, preparing some tasty keto-friendly pinwheels like ones we have in this recipe might be a perfect chance to show them healthy food can be quite delicious too! It is a simple, yet tasty combo – a formula that has been efficient with plenty of keto recipes I've tried till now! In other words, the main ingredients within this combo are.
I know some keto-ers are totally comfortable with low carb tortillas, and I'm also not opposed to that because: These keto turkey, bacon, and ranch pinwheels are an easy thing to whip up as an appetizer for a party that everyone will love. Deli turkey slices are rolled up with cream cheese, ranch seasonings, bacon, and cheddar cheese. My grandmother used to love making rolls like these for parties – and they are always […] These easy keto sausage pinwheels are the perfect appetizer – I promise that they will be the hit of your next party! You can cook Keto friendly pinwheel using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto friendly pinwheel
- Prepare 1 of and a half a cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of psyllium husk powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 4 ounce of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of dice kosher salami.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sweet peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Diced green onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- You need 4 ounce of barbecue sauce.
These keto sausage pinwheels are delicious and simple to prepare. They are a great party appetizer because not only do they taste amazing as soon as they come out of the oven, they are also yummy as they cool down to room temperature. However, I can guarantee these won't. Keto Sausage Cream Cheese Pinwheels are made with fat head dough and loaded with sausage and cream cheese!
Keto friendly pinwheel step by step
- Melt the mozzarella cheese in the microwave for two minutes.
- Mix Almond flour psyllium husk baking powder the thyme salt Add the beaten eggs to it then add to the melt cheese make a dough.
- Roll the dough over paper parchment spread the cream cheese then bbq sauce the meat and vegetables.
- Roll it like log refrigerate for half hour then slice 2 inch thick spread over paper parchment.
- Cook at 350 f for 20 minutes enjoy 😉.
Just two net carbs per serving! Last Friday I got a call to pack and bag and head back to my hometown. My sweet sister in law has been expecting her third child and my new niece decided to Free carb counter and keto diet tracker for the low carb and ketogenic diet. Track exercise, weight, ketones, blood glucose, and body measurements. Access keto meal plans and articles.