Pumpkin Bread. Check Out Recipes For Pumpkin Bread On eBay. To keep pumpkin bread moist, wrap it in foil or plastic wrap store in an airtight container. Pumpkin bread will keep at room temperature for two days.
Here's a custom formula that makes enough batter to fill up a medium loaf pan. This is a great pumpkin bread recipe. I made two loaves one eaten out of the oven and the other was frozen and eaten later. You can have Pumpkin Bread using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread
- You need 3 1/2 cups (420 g) of all purpose flour (I use cake flour).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups (300 g) of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 g) of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of (10g)baking soda.
- It’s 3 tsp (15 g) of pumpkin pie spice (or 2 tsp cinnamon, 3/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/8 tsp cloves, 1/8 tsp ground ginger)).
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can (424 g) of pure pumpkin puree (about 1 3/4 cup).
- You need 5 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup (240 ml) of canola oil.
- You need 1/2 cup (120 ml) of water (can use Coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk…).
- It’s of Optional.
- Prepare 1 cup (240 ml) of raisins.
- Prepare 1 cup (240 ml) of Toasted Pumpkin Seeds.
- You need 1 cup (240 ml) of walnuts.
Both loaves were delicious and the loaf that had been frozen retained all of its moistness and freshness after being thawed. As the recipe submitter stated this recipe is great for freezing the loaves. Pumpkin bread tastes so quintessentially of the fall, with cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and molasses. Use canned or homemade pumpkin purée.
Pumpkin Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F (176C) degrees. Grease 2 loaf pans (23 cm x 13 cm)..
- Mix dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, pumpkin spices)..
- Mix wet ingredients (egg, pumpkin puree, oil, water..
- Combine the dry into the wet, 1/3 at a time, being careful not to over mix! (Or you will have tough bread!) Add raisin and mix..
- Pour batter into two loaf pans. Top one with walnuts and top the other with Pumpkin seeds..
- Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 50- 60mins..
- Cool in rack..
- Make a fantastic hostess gift if you’re traveling to someone’s house for Thanksgiving..
Pumpkin bread needs no bells and whistles. In fact, we'd argue that the simpler the pumpkin bread, the better it's probably going to be. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking. Pumpkin Bread Recipes You can frost it, fill it with chocolate chips, or top it with streusel, but no matter which way you make it, pumpkin bread is one of our favorite fall treats.