Refreshing Cucumber and Cream Cheese Sandwiches. Cucumber and cream cheese finger sandwiches are a classic afternoon tea sandwich. This easy recipe is great for kids or adults and for tea parties. You can enlist your children to help in assembling the sandwiches for a kids' party.
It is easy to make, healthy, elegant, and can even be filling, depending upon your choice of bread. It requires very few ingredients, and lends itself well to experimentation. Cream cheese seasoned with garlic powder, onion salt, Worcestershire sauce, and a bit of mayonnaise makes a delicious spread for cucumber A refreshing and delicious sandwich. You can cook Refreshing Cucumber and Cream Cheese Sandwiches using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Refreshing Cucumber and Cream Cheese Sandwiches
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) of package cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of Miracle Whip or Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 (1 ounce) of package buttermilk ranch dressing mix.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of dried dill weed.
- It’s 1 of Bread of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber (thinly sliced).
Skinny Carrot Cake with Greek Yogurt Cream Cheese FrostingYummly. In a bowl, stir cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic salt and dill together until smooth. Spread each slice of bread with a layer of the cream cheese mixture. Then lay cucumber slices in overlapping rows on one half of the bread slices.
Refreshing Cucumber and Cream Cheese Sandwiches instructions
- Combine soft cream cheese, sour cream, miracle whip/mayonnaise, dressing mix and dill until smooth and creamy. It blends nicely with a whisk..
- Refrigerate to let flavors combine for at least two hours..
- Spread some of your cream cheese spread on your bread of choice, and layer as much cucumber as you want!.
- Mixture lasts for about a week and a half; great for lunches!.
Top with remaining wheat bread slices. A creamy filling makes these cucumber sandwiches with cream cheese so delicious. Make them with no bread using lettuce or cucumber slices. But this year I decided to make low carb ones with a creamy cucumber filling. Next year I may try using my tuna egg salad as filling too.