Beef Casserole. Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Lip-Smacking Meals For Your Loved Ones. Easy recipes for ground beef casserole. See how to make this hearty dinner winner with rice, noodles, potatoes, or Mexican-style.
This simple beef and bean casserole is a mixture of lean ground beef, peppers, and a little Cheddar cheese. It's an excellent bean dish to serve with pulled pork and slaw, or top it with refrigerated or frozen biscuits and make it a one-dish meal with a salad. The cornbread and beef bake together in one casserole dish, making this entree convenient. You can have Beef Casserole using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Casserole
- You need 2 pounds of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 8 ounces of mushrooms.
- It’s 3 of large carrots.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt more if needed.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 of large aubergine eggplant.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 8 ounces of smoked provolone sliced cheese.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
This Mexican cornbread casserole is packed with tempting seasonings, and the cheese and onions make an attractive topping. —Vicki Good, Oscoda, Michigan If you're looking for beef casserole ideas, you've come to the right place. Try a twist on an old favorite-like our Pizza Spaghetti Casserole-or something entirely new, like our Cheesy Chili Hash Brown Bake. No matter what your ground beef casserole style is, we've got you covered. Our recipe for this heart-warming beef casserole is packed full of lean meat and fresh veggies and best served on a bed of creamy mashed potatoes.
Beef Casserole step by step
- Preheat the oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Peel and slice the carrots. Dice the onion. Peel and cube the eggplant..
- Brown the sirloin in the butter with, onions, mushrooms, eggplant and carrots. Add salt and pepper. When the carrots are tender, remove from heat..
- Mix the mayonnaise with the casserole mixture.
- Put a layer of beef casserole mixture just covering the bottom..
- Layer the provolone cheese slices over the mixture.
- Cover the provolone with the rest of casserole mixture..
- Add cheddar cheese on top..
- Garnish with parsley..
- Put into oven safe dish and add cheese, bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
It's one of the most comforting beef casserole recipes we've made, ever. Recipe by: Continental Weeknight Beef And Bean Casserole With Cornbread Topping This is the ultimate weeknight comfort food. In a large casserole dish, heat half the oil and half the butter over a high heat. Remove to a bowl using a slotted spoon. Melt the rest of the butter in the remaining oil in the casserole over a low heat.