Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe. Granola, aka the best yogurt topping known to man (sorry, fruit), is traditionally made by baking oats, nuts, honey, dried fruit, and other tasty ingredients. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray. In a medium bowl combine the oats, nuts, maple syrup, salt, cinnamon and the raisins, if using.
This no nut granola recipe is full of flavor, crunch and just the right amount of chewiness. In a large mixing bowl, combine the melted coconut oil, maple syrup/honey/agave and vanilla, salt, cinnamon, and nut butter. This granola recipe is also a far more healthy granola option, since it's made with whole grains, unrefined oil and naturally sweetened. You can cook Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Whole Grain Roll Oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of Coconut Oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of Walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cashews.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Pumpkin Seed.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sunflower Seeds.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chia Seed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of Optional.
- You need 1/4 cup of Hemp Hearts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Coconut Flakes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Flex Seeds.
You just can't beat freshly baked granola packed with delicious and good-for-you ingredients. Plus, homemade granola is super easy to make. You'll only need one bowl and some basic pantry ingredients. This recipe for Heart Healthy Granola is customizable and easy to whip up with whatever you have in your pantry!
Healthy Nutty Granola Recipe step by step
- Chop Almond, Walnuts, Cashews, Sunflower Seeds to desired size..
- Combine all dry ingredients to a large bowl (Oat + Nuts + Salt + Cinnamon + Chia Seed).
- Mix in Coconut Oil and Honey to Dry ingredients..
- Pour mixture onto a baking tray. Give it a little shake..
- Bake at 160c for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle the Coconut Flakes continue baking for another 15 minutes..
- Keep an eye on the mixture. Stir the mixture every 10 minutes for an even baking..
- Leave to cool, about 20 mins, before transferring into an airtight container. Enjoy with natural yogurt, berries and honey!.
- Once the mixture is at your desired crunch and colour, remove from oven..
We always have rolled oats and a variety of heart-healthy nuts in the pantry. For this recipe, we used roasted almonds and pecans but the combinations are really endless so feel free to substitute with any nut blend. Transfer granola to a baking pan coated with cooking spray. Cool in pans on wire racks. Granola is loaded with healthy ingredients like oats, nuts, seeds and fruit.