Stuffed Cucumber Sandwiches 🤗.
You can have Stuffed Cucumber Sandwiches 🤗 using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Cucumber Sandwiches 🤗
- You need 1 of Cucumber cut open length ways makes 3.
- Prepare 1 slice of Ham.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- You need of Mayonaise (opt).
- You need of Next One.
- It’s of Mozzarella.
- It’s of Parma Ham.
- It’s of Tomatoe sliced.
- It’s of Next One.
- Prepare of Tuna fish.
- Prepare of Corn.
- Prepare of Mayonaise or sour cream.
Stuffed Cucumber Sandwiches 🤗 step by step
- Slice cucumber in half lengthways scrape out the wet part down the center. Then put it together and slice into 3 so you have three to make.
- First one open up add the sliced ham rolled to fit the cucumber press down in the middle. Next add the slice of chedder cheese to fit then add the mayonaise, close together.
- Secound one Roll a slice of parma ham, to fit in the cucumber, next add the sliced tomatoes to fit. Then the slices of mozzerella and close together..
- Third one add some tuna fish to the middle press in, then the corn next add the mayo or sour cream also tomato ketchup goes well with sardine..
- You could also slice them into little round bites. Also so much more fillings you can use..