Turmeric-infused Veggie Quesadillas. See recipes for Sheer khurma, Turmeric-infused Veggie Quesadillas too. Who said vegetarian dish tastes bland ? The sauce could be used for mushroom, tofu, chicken, squid, clams.
Homemade, veggie filled falafel, combined with turmeric infused golden rice, all stuffed inside fresh naan and topped with a "special" sauce. A fun, delicious, and different weeknight dinner! See more ideas about Eat, Recipes, Food. You can have Turmeric-infused Veggie Quesadillas using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turmeric-infused Veggie Quesadillas
- Prepare 4 of 8-10inch soft tortillas (or wheat chapatis).
- Prepare 4 oz of mushrooms (half of usual diced packs).
- It’s 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of diced onions (red preferred).
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheese (Mexican blend) as you like.
- You need of Optional: spinach, available diced veggies.
- It’s 4-6 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 tsp of curry powder.
Cheater's Vegetarian Pizza with Zucchini and Bell Peppers The prettiest pie at the picnic has arrived. Thanks to store-bought flatbread, the crust stays crispy under shaved zucchini, bell pepper. See recipes for Extra Fluffy Banana Pancakes, Simple macaroni salad too. Healthy vegetarian quesadillas jam packed with sweet potatoes, black beans, and creamy cheese!.
Turmeric-infused Veggie Quesadillas step by step
- Wash and dice all the veggies into quarter inch or smaller length. Garlic into smaller pieces..
- Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a saucepan and add onions, fry for a few min until they get a but transparent, add all the veggies and tomatoes.
- Add a teaspoon each of salt, turmeric, curry powder. Mix and fry till the veggies are cooked. Taste and add salt and spices if you I like..
- Spray oil on a skillet (cast-iron works best) with and warm it up.
- Place the tortilla on it for 15sec or just enough to warm one side then turn it over. Spread in layers on half the tortilla: cheese, veggies, and again cheese..
- Once the tortilla is turning brown underneath, fold it over the ingredients. Turn it over. And let it stay on the skillet. Just enough until it is crispy and the cheese is melting.
- Cut into 2-3 slices with a pizza cutter or knife.. serve with salsa or as-is!.
Homemade, veggie filled falafel, combined with turmeric infused golden rice, all stuffed inside fresh naan and topped with a "special" sauce. A fun, delicious, and different weeknight dinner! We also shared a quesadilla with vegan sausage, peppers, cashew cheese and cashew sour cream. Of course, we had to try the drinks. The Golden Hour, with turmeric infused gin and aperol, was a lovely brunch cocktail.