Keto bread. Try Keto Breads Today Risk Free! Download Keto Breads to your Computer, Mobile or Tablet This delicious low-carb and keto bread couldn't be any easier to make. Baked to perfection, it is ideal for slicing and making toasts or sandwiches.
Perfect for breakfast or the kids' lunch boxes and for the lazy Sunday brunch. You could either fry in a frying pan or bake in the oven. Keto Bread at Sprouts – Sprouts carries a line of high protein, low carb breads under the brand name Chompie's. You can cook Keto bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto bread
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter (melted).
- You need 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- You need 7 of eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 2 cups of almond flour.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of xanthium gum.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Sweetner (optional).
We were recently able to try Chompie's, and while it did taste pretty good, the ingredients are not the best. It's not something we would buy again. You can enjoy bread while following a Keto lifestyle. This is one of the hardest aspects of the Keto diet for many- giving up bread.
Keto bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Put the eggs into a bowl and beat for 1-2 mins on high.
- Add coconut oil and melted butter to eggs, continue beating.
- Add remaining ingredients. Will become thick.
- Scrape into a baking pan lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 45 minutes. (Remove once a skewer comes out of the middle clean).
A toothpick should come out clean when you put it through the middle of the loaf. I often toast the bread and top it with butter, or use the slices to make a keto grilled cheese. This bread is also a key ingredient in my Keto Sausage Stuffing recipe. This bread stores well in the fridge or. When preparing keto bread recipes, look out for low-carb ingredients that could contribute to brain fog and inflammation.