Zucchini Crisps / Fat Bombs / Keto Cheese Chips. Crispy keto zucchini chips are seasoned with garlic and Parmesan. These crispy keto zucchini chips are so good. It's one of my favorite side dishes to make when zucchini are Return to the oven, rotating the baking sheet, and continue baking until the zucchini slices are browned and crisp, about.
These Keto cheese chips are a great source of calcium, sodium, fat and protein. These thin and crispy chile lime zucchini chips are the perfect low-carb alternative to potato chips! Looking for a crunchy keto chip to snack on or to enjoy with guacamole or dip? You can cook Zucchini Crisps / Fat Bombs / Keto Cheese Chips using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Crisps / Fat Bombs / Keto Cheese Chips
- Prepare 1 of large (diameter) Zucchini.
- It’s of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of Cheddar.
- You need of Parmesan.
- You need of Butter.
- It’s of Pink Salt or Sea salt.
- It’s of Pepper (optional).
This two-ingredient fix will keep you satisfied! Looking at the nutrition info, it doesn't appear that the fat grams are reduced, even though a lot of fat melts out during the crisping process. These spicy keto cheese chips (made with bacon and jalapenos) are the perfect replacement for crackers and make for the best appetizer or snack. How about keto Butterfinger fat bombs.
Zucchini Crisps / Fat Bombs / Keto Cheese Chips instructions
- Slice zucchini into thin round chips. Pat down with a paper towel or tea towel and remove the excess moisture..
- In a non stick pan lay pieces of zuccini in rows- each with a bit of butter on top and bottom,.
- Add cream cheese and cheddar (i used colby jack) in the center, then sprinkle parmesan cheese all over. Lightly salt and add pepper if you want..
- Heat mini oven to 220 degrees. Cook for 30 minutes or until golden..
- I kept an eye on it and turned down the temperature when it was starting to get some color..
- For crispier chips you can opt to remove the butter. I added butter to make it fat bombs. 😊.
- Consume right away, as storing it loses the crisp..
These amazing little sweet treats will have your taste buds going crazy. They are so amazingly… These spicy keto cheese chips (made with bacon and jalapenos) are the perfect replacement for crackers and make for the best appetizer or These keto chips are perfectly crisp, making them the perfect finger food at your next social gathering. Serve them with your favorite low-carb dip or spread. These one-ingredient keto Cheddar cheese crisps are an easy snack for anyone who is following a low-carb, grain-free or gluten-free diet. Yes, they will be soft when you turn them out, but the added fat absorption will make them crispy and a bit Reviews for: Photos of Basic Keto Cheese Crisps.