Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole. Now Choose From Multiple Easy & Delicious Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Commence daydreams of arranging an army of tater tots in a casserole dish. And seriously, these little things are like an army.
And it has all the flavors you love in a Sloppy Joe with all the fun of tater tots. Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole is an economical meal and one of my favorite ways to stretch a pound of ground beef into a meal that will serve a whole family. The sloppy joe mixture itself is a little sweet and tangy and made with onion, green bell pepper, tomato sauce, ketchup, a little brown sugar, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire sauce, and. You can cook Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- It’s to taste of Onion powder.
- You need 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- You need 1 can of Manwich.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 32 oz of bag of tater tots (frozen).
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
This Crock Pot Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole is a one-pot, delectable dish! It is easy to put throw together and an immediate crowd pleaser! Note: We use referral links for the products we love. How to Make Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole in a Crock Pot.
Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F..
- Brown ground beef with salt, pepper and onion powder to taste..
- Drain beef..
- Add beef back to pan and add cheese soup, cream of mushroom and manwich. Heat on medium to low heat 5-10 minutes, or until hot. Stir often..
- Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with non-stick spray..
- Add layer of frozen tater tots to dish..
- Add beef mixture on top of frozen tater tots making sure to cover all of the tots..
- Add shredded cheese on top of beef mixture. You can use whatever cheese you want. I used Colby Monterrey jack cheese in the picture and it was really good..
- Add the remaining frozen tater tots on top of cheese..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until tater tots on top are golden brown..
Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole combines ground beef with a zesty tomato sauce, topped with crisp tater tots and melted cheese. This is a quick and delicious meal for a busy weeknight and is perfect any time of the year! My family loves sloppy joes and it is one of our staple 'quick and easy' meals! The rest is history, as the sloppy joe has become a household name, allowing me to bring this amazing sloppy joe tater tot casserole into your life. How To Make A Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole.