Broccoli Soup (Keto/Low Carb). Enjoy Keto Broccoli Cheese Soup Recipe without any guilt in this low carb recipe. This soup is loaded with broccoli and cheese for an amazing meal sure to leave your family impressed. There is just something so delicious about a big bowl of warm soup on a cold day.
This keto broccoli soup is deliciously rich, creamy and so easy to make on the stove or in the slow cooker. In large pot, saute onion and garlic with butter over medium heat until onions are softened and translucent. Add broth and broccoli to pot. You can have Broccoli Soup (Keto/Low Carb) using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli Soup (Keto/Low Carb)
- You need 30 g of Salted Butter.
- It’s 4 tbsp of whipping cream.
- You need 100 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 60 g of marble cheese.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- You need 1 of chicken bullion cube.
- You need 2.5 cups of steamed broccoli (1 stock).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add vegetable broth, heavy cream, and broccoli. Tender broccoli, chicken chunks, Cheddar cheese, and heavy cream are simmered together into this low-carb soup suitable for the keto diet. This Low-Carb Broccoli Cheddar Soup Recipe makes a creamy, satisfying comfort food the whole family will love.
Broccoli Soup (Keto/Low Carb) step by step
- Steam broccoli, put to side..
- Combine butter, whipping cream, cream cheese, marble cheese, once melted add remaining ingredients including broccoli..
- Use blender to blend. add salt as required to taste..
This soup may be part of a low-carb, keto, Atkins, gluten-free, grain-free, diabetic, or Banting diet. Disclaimer: Some of the links on this site are affiliate links which means we make a small commission from any sales to. Add butter, cream cheese, garlic powder, onion powder & paprika to a large pot over medium heat. Stir frequently until melted and blended together. And, it happens to be a keto low carb broccoli cheese soup, too!