Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. These Easy Gourmet Slow Cooker Meal Kits Are Sure To Impress! In a crock pot, combine potatoes, carrots, water, onion soup mix, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
Slow Cooker Ground Beef Stew Haiku: "Wow, this stew's ugly! It looks, well, like dog food (probably due to cream of mushroom's unappealing hue), but still, this was a surprisingly awesome stew! Crock Pot Green Chili Stew Recipe has so much flavor and the salsa verde really takes the stew to the next level. You can cook Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew
- You need 1 of large pack ground beef.
- You need 10 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 bag (16 ounce) of frozen mixed veggies.
- Prepare 1 can (28 ounce) of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can (14.5 ounce) of beef broth.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano (heaping tablespoon).
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Adobo.
Crock Pot Irish Beef Stew Recipe is a delicious twist on classic stew with a tangy broth loaded with savory meat and tender vegetables. Crock pot beef curry recipe turns inexpensive beef into a tender and delicious meal full of flavor. Easy Crock Pot Hamburger Stew Recipe Directions: Brown the ground beef (I love pulling mine out of the freezer pre-browned see -> here for tips on how to do it) Prep all your veggies; peel and chop potatoes, onions, and carrots. In a small bowl mix together the flour, salt, and pepper; pour over meat, and stir to coat meat with flour mixture.
Crockpot Ground Beef 🥩 Stew step by step
- Sauté ground beef in a pot until browned, drain off fat….
- Place ground beef into crockpot…..
- Add to ground beef garlic, onion, mixed veggies, crushed tomatoes, beef broth, black pepper, oregano and adobo, mix all well……
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours…. Stirring occasionally……
- Serve with some bread and enjoy 😉!.
Slow Cooker Poor Man's Stew is made from scratch with ground beef to save money. A very hearty meal with very little effort or money. Pour off excess fat, rinse with hot water to remove more fat. Put all ingredients together in crock pot and cook on high until potatoes are cooked. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.