Keto pork belly ramen soup. Top soup with enoki mushrooms, bok choy, soft boiled egg, red chilis, green onion, and I sprinkled the whole thing off with chili oil and sesame seeds! Today we will be making a very simple and easy low carb ramen soup. All you have to do is to replace noodles with zucchini (zoodles) to make it keto-friendly. For meat, we use lean pork.
We used slices of beef, but you can add any kind of protein you prefer to the finished keto ramen noodle soup. We also included a list of optional toppings. A low carb keto ramen soup recipe that tastes almost identical to Top Ramen, but has far fewer carbs! You can cook Keto pork belly ramen soup using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto pork belly ramen soup
- You need of Pork belly.
- You need of pork belly.
- It’s of gochugaru paste.
- Prepare of fresh grated ginger.
- It’s of fresh minced garlic.
- You need of dark soy sauce.
- You need of toasted sesame oil.
- It’s of water.
- You need of butter.
- It’s of Ramen Broth.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of small onion, diced.
- Prepare of chestnut mushroom.
- It’s of homemade beef broth.
- It’s of slim noodles.
- You need of fresh ginger.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of To serve.
- Prepare of spring onions.
- You need of boiled egg per person.
- Prepare of Napa cabbage.
- You need of Sesame seeds.
- It’s of Chilli flakes.
This ramen soup is definitely one of the best – if not the best – soup recipes you can make for the keto diet. Home » Keto Recipes » Ketogenic Soups Recipes » Keto Chicken "Ramen" Soup Recipe. Ramen soup is one of the most exciting meals you can have. Try some of these Keto ingredients in your ramen soup: Shrimp.
Keto pork belly ramen soup instructions
- Add a pan on medium heat. Mix gochugaru, fresh ginger, minced garlic, soy sauce, toasted sesame oil until it forms a paste. Add water and sliced pork belly..
- Simmer on low for 45 min. Carefully the pork belly slices out. Clean the pan and put it back on medium heat with the 2 tbsp of butter..
- Add the pork belly back in the pan and cook until golden and crispy..
- Rinse the slim noodles and put it on a side to drain. Follow the instructions from the pack @slimpasta..
- In a pan add the 2 tbsp of olive oil on medium heat. Add the onion and cook until translucent..
- Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for a few minutes until nice and brown..
- Add the beef broth and the fresh ginger and bring it to boil. Add slim noodles and cook for another 5 min..
- In a bowl add chopped Napa Cabbage, a full ladle of broth that includes noodles and mushrooms, add half boiled egg on top and 3 slices of pork belly. Season with spring onions, chilli flakes and sesame seeds..
Pork belly ramen is one of those magical meals that leaves you wondering why all recipes can't be that easy and taste that good. The flavors are incredibly complex and every bite is different. Once you've cooked your pork belly and made your ramen noodles, this soup comes together in just a few minutes. This satisfying and easy pork belly ramen recipe develops its intense flavor from oven-braising the This rich, satisfying soup develops its intense flavor from oven-braising the pork belly in a complex liquid that becomes part of the broth. Keto pork belly recipes are great to help meet your daily macros on a low carb diet.